Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TAG!

I have been super busy with a million and one things including packing because I move in like 2 weeks...yikes lots to do. However, I have been trying to craft as many little things that are quick and easy. I now have a few things for my shop and so I decided that I needed tags. 

I know this may seem lazy...and it is considering I have printed some tags before like this one:


I found a printable paper/fabric that is amazing!


I dont even have to iron or anything, I just print directly on the fabric and thats it!
I got it at waltmart for 15$ comes with 6 sheets and I can use my printer at home. No bad eh?

So this is how mine turned out:


It is a bit tricky to print on...my first one moved and so its not straight but Im going to cut them anyways.
Im quite pleased with them :D

Soon I will post pictures of them attached to pretty little things!


0 comments:

Creative Commons License
All work by Johana Cordero is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.