Friday, July 9, 2010

Breakfast Fun

So I invited my friend James for breakfast the other day and I told him about some guy I saw on TV who made crepes at disneyland in the shapes of different cartoons. They were so amazingly detailed, I wish I could find pictures but no luck. So we decided to make pancakes and play around with the batter. 
try to figure out what they are haha

Felix de Cat!!! James did this one :)


This was my attempt haha

I could eat pancakes everyday for the rest of my life!
*want a healthy pancake tip?
Use almond or rice milk, both change the taste and work better than soy milk for mixing into different recipes. Add fruits like bananas and blueberries they give a delicious sweet taste without the need for syrup.
Also its the perfect change to add chia or flex seeeds and I also like to add raw cacao nibs for an amazing chocolaty taste, or bee pollen if you like honey.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
All work by Johana Cordero is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.