Monday, December 6, 2010

Organza or Plastic?

So I love artist that put some thought into their work and make intricate designs that grab people's attention to more important issues. This is my interpretation at least and I found these pieces to be quite interesting.
 Evian....mmmm love that water haha because really it taste better :P





Love the gallon of water and the Fiji bottles, they look so aunthentic.
 To me, these pieces represent what we see everyday as garbage and waste. I love the idea of the new designs for water bottles like the glass ones, giving the idea of recycling more. What better way to replace plastic than with fabric. These lovely pieces are hand embroidered on organza by Lauren DiCioccio

She does alot of different hand embroidered pieces, quite a handfull of work..take a wander :)

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
All work by Johana Cordero is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.