Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Moose in the Woods...







This is a little post I shall dedicate to my wonderful long time friend Muse Mohammed. 
Born in Canada April first, this man is no fool, he knows how to handle his equipment ;)
A talented closet photographer...and I say this because he only does it on the side. He is currently studying some international political thing (I can never remember since he changes the name of his program all the time O_o) at the University of Ottawa.
With both Chilean and Somalian running in his blood, he brings a multicultural aspect to many of his photos and living in Canada just makes it so much easier baby!


Yay he is coming back for this whole summer...(he missed me too much haha...no really he probably did ;D)


So heres to you Muse! (a toast was called for of course) Love ya! I look forward to taking advantage of your photography skills...since mine clearly should stay in the closet :D





0 comments:

Creative Commons License
All work by Johana Cordero is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.